he Truth about Dr. Sebi's Death, Big Pharma, and Holistic Doctors
skysthelimit -
RSS

Recente posts

We Are Different
Black People Have Extraterrestrial DNA
Watch How 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) & Mike Tyson (Iron Mike) Expose All! What Happened On The Day That Changed Everything! Boxing World/Music/Hollywood/Entertainment (Industry) Exposed! Be Sure to Like, Share & Subscribe for MORE Content in the Future!
he Truth about Dr. Sebi's Death, Big Pharma, and Holistic Doctors
Professor Griff Speaks on Music, Illuminati Rituals, & Mind Control

Categorieën

Mistic Xsperienz
UNITY IS POWER
Mogelijk gemaakt door

ONE LOVE

he Truth about Dr. Sebi's Death, Big Pharma, and Holistic Doctors

Je dient Flash geïnstalleerd te hebben om deze pagina te bekijken.
Prof. Griff- The Truth about Dr. Sebi's Death, Big Pharma, and Holistic Doctors
Please support the documentary Artifaxual:http://www.gofundme.com/artifaxualBusiness Listinghttp://www.galighticus.comKing Simon-347-496-1022http://www.theimaginationguru.com
Voer hier je post in.

6 Reacties op he Truth about Dr. Sebi's Death, Big Pharma, and Holistic Doctors:

Comments RSS
sheldon moore on vrijdag 8 november 2019 08:10
I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Emmanuel who cured my Herpes virus with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly Herpes virus (HVS) for the past (4)years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Emmanuel helped someone in curing his Herpes virus using his healing Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to a preparation for the herbs items, of which I did exactly what he instructed me to do, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, few days after i went back to the same hospital that previously confirmed me as Herpes virus positive and this time the result declared me negative to the deadly virus of Herpes virus....so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, suffering from AIDS, ALS,hiv/aids,copd, asthma.. Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? Gmail address: ( nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number +2348140073965,doctor Emmanuel IG: @dremmanuel2 thank you.
Reageren op een reactie

MARIA on vrijdag 13 maart 2020 00:13
Hello viewer’sI don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr osalumese, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Herpes virus, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr osalumese herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; drosalumese@gmail .com or WhatsApp/Call: +2349034455391 thanks once again to dr osalumese GOD bless you abundantly  he also cured HIV/AIDS,CANCER,GENITAL WART,COPD,BRAIN TUMOR
Reageren op een reactie

MIA DERECK on woensdag 1 juli 2020 22:15
I was infected with Genital Herpes Virus 10 month ago, ever since then i have been searching for cure everywhere because i was feeling so uncomfortable with it. I have been dating for almost 5 years until i contracted Genital Herpes from my ex-boyfriend. since then I became very  sad about the whole situation, always going online checking if i could get a cure to Genital Herpes, then i came across so many testimonies. Due to my seriousness and eagerness to be completely cured, i became a victim of fraud after contacting several so-called herbal doctors i was referred to. I lost a lot of money but i didn't stop searching for a cure. Then one faithful day, i came across a testimony of a lady saying that she got her Genital herpes cured by a Great Herbal Doctor she called Dr iniboku by contacting him through his email address. And she advised anyone with Genital Herpes or Simplex Herpes to contact the herbal doctor for Herbal Cure. I contemplated for about 4 hours whether or not to contact him. then something inside of me told me 'Nothing good comes easy'. I then contacted him through his email and told him my problem. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to follow, which i did properly. Just within weeks of drinking and applying the herbal medication he sent to me through DHL delivery service, i started seeing changes, i went to my medical doctor for check-up, i was so happy when the doctor told me i was no more having Genital Herpes Virus, it was all tears of Joy from that moment, People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health and if i could ever meet a Genuinely Great Herbal Doctor. I'm so grateful to him. i am completely free from Genital Herpes Virus, i introduced a family friend who have Simplex Herpes virus to him, He called me and told me he was also cure completely. I promised to share my own testimony like that of the lady on the internet. Friends, If you are also struggling with Herpes disease you can as well Contact him via Email: drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com him on via whatsApp at +2347059186346
Reageren op een reactie

nana on maandag 6 juli 2020 18:16
Hello everyone I’m  from USA, I’m here to testify to the general public on how my HIV/AID was cure by Dr. EBOS,Thanks goes to Dr. EBOS who finally save my life with his herbal medication at no cost, May God continue to support you for the good work you are doing, i decided to share This Testimony to the general public for those that need his help. if you are out their suffering in pains looking for solution for any spiritual problem or Effection of any kinds.Contact him Via this Email :  dr.eboscuringhome@gmail.com,He is out there to help you out and put a smile on your face again. also he can cure any kinds of deadly disease, Herpes, Stroke, Herbs and Cancer. Truly 100% sure treatment for just two weeks and two day as instructed on how to use his herbal medication all the pains are gone also contact him HERPES , CANCER , on Whatsapp +2348118095639
Reageren op een reactie

Rosie Aney on dinsdag 15 september 2020 23:15
I contracted hpv from my ex partner we broke up the relationship about four years ago, I has been on treatment for some years, I had lot pains and embarrassment for been hpv patient last two month i did hpv research online and found website for natural treatment to get ride of my infection, and i went through the site and recommend me to Dr onokun I contacted Dr onokun through his website and been his patient after one month I got cured. I want everyone living with hpv to get this treatment and got cured Dr onokun have the cure to every virus. his email; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com
Reageren op een reactie

Anoniem on dinsdag 22 september 2020 03:44
few weeks ago i left some pains and i want to the hospital my doc told me i had HPV about 1 year and i need to start the treatment early he gave me some medicine to be taking and i told him no i will not because i hated taking medicine when i wont not see cure for the purpose after i got home i started getting worried searching for strong advice and i found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got HPV cure from Dr onokun and i email Dr onokun 3 days passed i purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured i went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative contact him on email :Dronokunherbalcure@gmeil.com
Reageren op een reactie

Voeg een reactie toe:

Je naam:
E-mailadres: (vereist)
Website:
Reactie:
Maak je tekst groter, vetgedrukt, schuingedrukt en meer met HTML tags. Zo werkt het.